1. The competition will be open until November 14, 2022 23:59 CET.
2. The competition is open for everyone who downloads/uses the Floorcraft application.
3. You must use in-game video record feature of the application to record a video, share the video on your profile and include hashtag #playFloorcraft and tag @MatterlessS.
4. There is no limit to the number of videos you submit.
5. Matterless Studios Ltd. will select the winner based the most visually original and creative video (at its sole discretion).
6. The winner will be announced after the competition ends and the winner will receive a prize worth of 250USD. Matterless Studios will contact the winner with details on claiming the reward.
7. All taxes and other duties, if any, imposed on the competition prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. You must be the sole author and owner of the video you submitted.
9. Don’t take videos of individuals without their consent. No children should be recognizable in the videos.
10. Matterless Studios Ltd. has the right to disqualify any video if it has reasons to believe that you have not followed the rules of the competition.
11. By participating in the competition, you give consent to Matterless Studios Limited to use your videos for publicity purposes and communication.
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a binding agreement between you ("End User" or "you") and Matterless Studios Limited ("Licensor" or “we”). This EULA governs your use of the "Floorcraft: Arena" mobile application on your mobile phone (including all related documentation, the "Application"). The Application made available through the respective application store is licensed, not sold, to you. Your license to the Application is subject to your prior acceptance of either this EULA.
1. Scope of License: Licensor grants you a nontransferable license to use the Application on any supported products that you own or control. The terms of this EULA will govern any content, materials, or services accessible from or purchased within the Application as well as upgrades provided by Licensor that replace or supplement the original Application. You may not transfer, redistribute or sublicense the Application. You may not copy (except as permitted by these terms), reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent that any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing the use of any open-sourced components included with the Application).
2. Consent to Use of Data: You agree that the Licensor may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals—that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Application. Licensor may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.
3. Termination. This EULA is effective until terminated by you or Licensor. Your rights under this EULA will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of its terms.
4. External Services. The Application may enable access to Licensor’s and/or third-party services and websites (collectively and individually, "External Services"). You agree to use the External Services at your sole risk. The licensor is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any third-party External Services, and shall not be liable for any such third-party External Services. Data displayed by any Application or External Service, including but not limited to financial, medical, and location information, is for general informational purposes only and is not guaranteed by Licensor or its agents. You will not use the External Services in any manner that is inconsistent with the terms of this EULA or that infringes the intellectual property rights of the Licensor or any third party. You agree not to use the External Services to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or defame any person or entity, and that Licensor is not responsible for any such use. External Services may not be available in all languages or in your home country, and may not be appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to use such External Services, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. Licensor reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, disable or impose access restrictions or limits on any External Services at any time without notice or liability to you.
5. NO WARRANTY: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND THE LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE LICENSOR OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE APPLICATION OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LICENSOR BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, HOWEVER, CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
7. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Application except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Application was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Application may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S.-embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List or Entity List. By using the Application, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear, missile, or chemical or biological weapons.
8. This Agreement and the relationship between you and Licensor shall be governed by:
(a) if you are a U.S. citizen or you reside in the U.S, the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You and Licensor agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California, to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement.
(b) if you are a citizen of any European Union country or Switzerland, Norway, or Iceland, the governing law and forum shall be the laws and courts of your usual place of residence, without regard to any conflict of law provisions.
Specifically excluded from application to this EULA is that law known as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.